Phone: (412) 310-4118
Fax: (412) 761-9479

Real Problems. Real Solutions.

Serving Clients Throughout Western Pennsylvania

Practice Limited to Family Law Since 2003

List of Services

Appellate Work

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

If your case didn’t settle, proceeded through a trial, had an Order entered by a Judge, and you’re still not satisfied, your next available option is an appeal to Pennsylvania Superior Court.  Appellate practice presents a different set of issues than regular litigation.  To start, you need to be aware that if you are unsatisfied with your final order of court, you have a limited time in which to appeal it to the Court.  Additionally, not all types of Orders will be addressed by the Superior Court.  The only way to know for sure if your situation is appropriate for an appeal to the Superior Court, is to talk to competent legal counsel.

While the Superior Court prefers to defer to the wishes of the trial court in rendering decisions, many domestic relations cases in Pennsylvania are referred to the Court’s mediation program, and it is possible to settle your case at that time.