Phone: (412) 310-4118
Fax: (412) 761-9479

Real Problems. Real Solutions.

Serving Clients Throughout Western Pennsylvania

Practice Limited to Family Law Since 2003

List of Services

Name Changes

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Election to resume maiden name

An election to resume a prior name is a simple pleading filed with the Court during or following divorce proceedings.  Often, I prepare these documents for free as a courtesy to existing clients.  They are offered for $30 (plus filing fees and expenses) to new clients.

Name change for a minor child

Name changes for minor children can be processed for a reasonable fee when the opposing parent of the child consents to the name change.  Litigation can result when the opposing party objects to the name change, especially they have been an active participant in the minor child’s life.  Keep in mind that the Mother is solely responsible for naming the child at the time of his or her birth.