Phone: (412) 310-4118
Fax: (412) 761-9479

Real Problems. Real Solutions.

Serving Clients Throughout Western Pennsylvania

Practice Limited to Family Law Since 2003

List of Services

Enforcement of Marriage Settlements, Support or Custody Agreements & Contempt of Court

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Unfortunately, not all cases are finished when the settlement agreement is signed or when the Court enters an Order.  When a party defaults on the terms of an Agreement, or violates an Order, an action for enforcement must be brought before the Court for enforcement.  It is possible that a party bringing an action for enforcement will be able to recover their some or all of their reasonable attorney fees and costs from a party who violates an Order of Court, and in this situation I make every effort to recover those costs on my client’s behalf.